The tour begins with a visit to the beautiful Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the Middle East. Visit the Bait Zubair Museum, exhibiting the wealth of Oman's Cultural history and thus imparting knowledge about the country's rich culture and traditions to the visitor. Later you drive along the picturesque Corniche to the once walled district of Old Muscat. You will have photo stops at the residence of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos, the Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani and Jalali. You will be strolling through Muttrah Souq, where you will be bargaining for handicrafts and silver items.
Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
· Dress code: A dress code is applicable to visit Grand Mosque. Ladies should wear full sleeves shirt & head should be covered with scarf. Men can wear half sleeve shirt. And both Ladies & Men should wear full pants (not allowed to wear shorts).
- Opening timings: Saturday - Thursday from 0800-1100hrs
Quick Facts about this offer
from OMR 35.000 per person
- Four hours guided tour of Muscat City.
- Available timings: 8.30am-12.30pm except Fridays (4 hours duration)
- Minimum 2 Pax required to avail the offer. Special rates for 1-3 Pax upon request.
More special offers ...
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations.
- All current accommodation/service taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any unexpected increase in the accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, existing accommodation/service tax structure, hike in the fuel prices or air fare will be charged extra as applicable.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings/air tickets, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by NTT Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. NTT shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc & all acts of force majeure.